Monday, August 23, 2010

toddler toys why [storm] do the famous corps CH three person of leaving the ranks disturbances need

Author: YaphetS origin: SG


Everybody is good, I am Pis.

Comes the forum to send pastes disclosed that is because I do not have any means really.
The reason results from me to need to leave the ranks, but they decided that cannot issue me the previous month my wages.
In March, arrived at CH.
Before coming, confidence Man Man.
Trusts each member, trusts their ability.
Believed that everybody diligently, what result together will obtain.

My bitter, did not know that from where mentions.
In March - in May.
In Chengdu, altogether has attained 1200 wages.
The majority of lives, held responsible in the family to want, perhaps asked that the friend borrows.

The period every large or small question has many, causes the training to be very throughout few.
ks leaves the ranks, I am know finally.
after ks leaves the ranks, has treated quick 10 days in CH.
Is because he does not have the money, does not have the money to buy the airplane ticket to walk.
The club repeatedly delays.
Finally he left Chengdu on May 2.
Is who buys as for the airplane ticket.
I did not know.
Probably is ToT helps him to buy.

After he walked.
I and ks rest originally a room.
the ldd girlfriend came.
I have let the room.
Runs and a dgcneo3 person pushes 1 bed.
Because of individual disposition reason, I am not familiar with very much.
Therefore has rested the sofa.
Many time cannot have a good sleep.
I acknowledged that I have thought this question.
However had not said.
Because I thought that we together are also hitting.
This question is not a question.
The teammate is also needs to contain.

Eswc.
We in Beijing, collect money the room.
Eating meal.
Surfer.
The daily expenses want about 100.
We are 19 gather in Beijing.
Because must attack the country to elect first.
About probably 21.
We in do not know the circumstances of the matter in situation.
ldd shouted the female wife.
He and her girlfriend opens 1 room.
I and Vincentdgcneo4 rest personally a room.
His girlfriend has come,toddler toys, the matter are many.
For instance the training, will be late for 2-3 hours.
Trains his girlfriend to telephone generally, ldd will go to look for him.
But we sit in the Internet bar are in a daze.
Waits for him.

Returns to the hotel, why do we 4 discuss personally would to lose like this many.
The question leaves.
We want to shout that ldd gets down discusses together.
dgc, telephoned to give him.
He said immediately.
A half hour later.
Vincent telephones to give him.
He said takes a bath.
In a half hour.
I and neo could not bear really.
Runs up to the downstairs to catch a chill.

Our morale was once low.
Has also quarrelled in Beijing very many times.
But arrives finally, we are holding one kind of faith.
Wants to win Eswc.
Wants France.
Wants to complete the dream.


Eswc we lost.
I returned to Nanjing.
Thinks carefully.
This days, oneself have lost.

I acknowledged that I have had thought must go to other team.
But has listened to them very many words which said to me, I decided that continues to hit.
Also thinks of usually them to my good place.
In Beijing, I caught cold.
ldd helped me to buy the cold remedy.
Not money.
Vincent has borrowed me the money.


Until yesterday.
I understand.
ldd wants to pull other person secretly to enter CH.
Thought that T falls dgcneo.
At that time I a little did not believe.
When understood is really when.
Thought that this team is not worth me treating.
Again to today.
Understood ldd has asked dgc in private, if traded me he also to hit.
Because dgc has taken a stand to everybody, if I do not hit, he will not hit again.

In a moment ago.
I said to them that I did not want to keep CH again.
This team did not have what friendship to be possible to say.
Was also not worth me continuing to be reluctant to part with.
They said to me that I walk may, but the previous month's wages do not need to want to attain.
Their manner is very firm.
I am really not any means.
The matter which endures in CH were too really many.
Since cannot attain.
I want to say the comfortable spot.

Thanked once supported, encourages CH, but also had the friends of mine.
You have given me many powers.
Thanks.

DGC message:
I am DGC. originally or think ten thousand year diving, but PIS said wants on me 2 I to think that he can make this kind of action to him, actually was also one kind challenges. On 2 says .PIS also calculates actually truth. But the CH people are actually good, everybody is together is also harmonious, has only lacked rules and regulations, everybody has been sloppy, this is not a person's responsibility, is a team. Looks like .NEO which PIS said is the decision does not hit, but we decided in Beijing is except NEO, we are a team. My manner is PIS hits me to hit PIS not to hit me to return to Wuhan. Although also has many questions, but I thought find the direction, the question will be will solve. But comes back to have such a problem, PIS to me said that the Chinese rhubarb is asking the human to trade me and NEO. sounds, I thought hit also does not have a meaning, I also am only then knew tonight. Becomes this unexpectedly noisily, our necessity has not been tying up in the same place. Hits DOTA to after all be happy, must be the friend. Can only say that is unfair to Xu Ge and the Yao elder brother, but I also already did not have the means. Now is truly has no way in a team fight to get down. The wages I thought that BOSS thought should give gives, for does not want to give .BOSS, struggles too many also useless. The Chinese rhubarb is a very unstable person, but if can abandon the unstable matter, he can be very good general. How doesn't know the ending��an only say, no matter the result how, I didn't hope that later will meet the matter personal enemy.

NEO message:
Actually I did not think anything. First I want to say am, the troop does not have a person problem. Everybody has the question. My question is because the sentimental life enables me not to have the means investment wholeheartedly. I acknowledged. But fired off the country elected us after Beijing saying that laid down all matters on this week to invest causes itself most little to play the competition which had not regretted. ~ looks like that one week which pis said and astatic. Each kind of question. Also the necessity has not given an example anything. Evening competes until final 30 first one day. We can very harmonious sitting a night of competition's matter which 5 discussed personally in the room. That is I thinks the most ideal training in CH to the present. Moreover only then that one evening's several hours.
Second day of ESWC started. We have defeated, when after we defeated came out, me already to indicate the competition ends me not to hit, because I thought that my question I could not solve my necessity not to die exactly in here. Harms them also harms itself. My vegetable also very vegetable also good nothing
I only am thought that since hits together must look like the friend to be the same, but I discovered that we do not look like a team. Is several guns.
Returned to guesthouse 5 individuals to sit discussed together. Looked like PIS to say. At that time I already decided that does not hit also reaches an agreement. They also reached an agreement continued to hit, afterward I exited to access the net .pis to run down did not know that looked for me. Sees me. Asked that I also do hit. I asked that his any meaning, he replies me is,kids toys, I did not hit him not to want to hit. Says wants on present several same place again diligently. Speaks the truth I hides the truth from the move, because I thought that wanted pis to ask a person to speak these words on own initiative. It is not too easy. But I replied that does not hit. I said that your 4 ask individual also to be possible to do urges him to go back chats with them. He said that he will wait to go back. I first went back. I return to the guesthouse to see the Chinese rhubarb and the article 4 and DGC was saying anything. But I have not heard. I have transmitted the pis idea. Because pis he works as the surface was not liking saying these. He only sometimes said the innermost feelings idea with my DGC. After they listen, the Chinese rhubarb and the article 4 exited to eat meal. Afterward matter I not too want to say. Because does not have any significance.
I also did not have anything as for the wages to want to say. Said simply was goes to Chengdu to spend 2500 about money, has taken the money which actually 400 sent. Fired off the country in Beijing to elect to continue to treat one week is also depending on that money support which reimbursed. Reimburses the airplane ticket price squandered. The article 4 borrowed PIS.DGC altogether to borrow taking advantage of me 700, almost like this. Had a look. ~~
Finally said that my viewpoint in a troop thought did not want to hit. Therefore the choice left. ~

Kssssss message:
. Ha-ha�� had not thought really. The result is this?. Trades my time, but also remembered how I am did say?. I said trades me not to relate. So long as you may lead PIS my brother, won the champion to be good. He has hit such for a long time, had insisted such long, assiduous such long, for is a champion. I do not matter, I was not first time have been traded, I looked regarding the occupation has been very clear. Even if therefore is I after having been traded, stays still chats in Chengdu's that many day of I with you, I think the friend. The airplane ticket does not have, also has not related. Which has the wages towed for a long time, I had not thought wants. But you also like this to PIS, the wages also like this tow. I do not know Yao Ge, if knew that you do this can be what kind. I have said to many people. I like CH am because of Yao Ge. Ha-ha. But I had not thought really this is the final result? You really has disappointed so earnest PIS, I thought that if initially my tumult PIS, perhaps he walked with me?. I did not know that you also have any prestige to be possible now to say. I am one am traded the member, considers as finished 0.1 active duty cores, you also like this treat. I only want to hit two characters simply. Ha-ha!
I and PIS initially in the past time, complies the condition, has not achieved. Past airplane ticket also buckled. The first month took 800. initially also to ask why we could accept the person? .......Ha-ha��ou think. Some matters do not want to say. Keeps a face for everybody. The brains a little faint. The expression is a little chaotic. On will have a look. Magnificent following CH. can be so. I thought that who hasn't thought. I do not have .PIS not to have. Do not raise fans.
Hoped that everybody can support PIS. together I this best brothers. Refueling.

Mouse message:
The P god's bitter experience and I am same. I can not but say that is the teammate with dragon DD, simply extinguishes own rear guard.
burningpis I. Was with Long Gouzuo the teammate's person. In the middle of this 3 individuals, I am the technology am worst, the oral traditions are also worst. After last year conclusion occupation DOTA my confused a half year.
The B god because of own low key and the strength, 71 favors early, enters EHOME also to take many champions.
But I also calculate now well, joins the charm, had a good start.
PIS is the human who I have admired very much. Initially just played DOTA, in 1 remembered that my SF the single storm crazy war is been oppressive by P god SK. Saw he and CH all sorts, has thought of me once in CH all sorts.
The innermost feelings cannot be tranquil! Everybody is a human, wants to win the champion, but what have we made the mistake? Making the mistake was with mistakenly party chief!. The god talks openly afterward with Bs, innermost feelings that is called acid
Last year after CH suffered defeat IEM,
I resulted in B god summoning, joined CH.
Just joined day oppressive many. Afterward passes through everybody's endeavor. We trained the match to win the CD2 day. We may arrive excitedly have a night-time snack the celebration.
That period of time are in my DOTA profession the happiest day. The auspicious day could not certainly be long.
If dragon DD this person only discussed that DOTA aspect, the experience is very good, consciousness is very good, the technology is ordinary. The shortcoming is he does not like losing.
Each time loses, must the wrong behavior which and 286 scolds V4 look that .286 mellow honest, sometimes can only be scolded .4 masters to be able to contradict with dragon DD.
I remembered that dragon DD scolds 286 most ruthless a few words ��s not looked you have run the passport, early his mother shouted that you rolled"the Original words"
From, I has lost the confidence at that time to dragon DD, he said the words, I always did not listen. He to me said that any I always pay no attention. The mood is not good when is fragrant he.
Afterward I to Long Goujiu, when the personal enemy regards 0.1 teams to want equally to win the champion, first wants 5 individual real life relations to be good. For example EHOME
The life was unable together, much less competed .SMM everybody also to see.
I acknowledged that I such do am truly very weak, is irresponsible to small B, is irresponsible to 4 masters, to 286 also irresponsible. Is more irresponsible to me.
But has dragon DD, this team never possibly attains a big game champion!
Initially in television league tournament period returned to Shanghai to play the G league tournament me to complete the plan early, the G league tournament wins reluctantly continued, to lose on the way went home.
Afterward also truly knelt. Goes home on the road, remembered itself to struggle that for a long time, must come is actually spatial.
Is unable to restrain to flow off several drop of tears��fter getting the home,(Related Articleskids clothing [interview]EHOME.71- I meet after the wedding handle dull WOW to unload),cool kids clothing, confused a half year.
The P god talked about a moment ago in the CH wages, then I also by the way
Final G league tournament bonus, gold league tournament bonus, but also has the wages. I took succeed in obtaining.
Also had CH already to enter the finals in the television league tournament, no matter i.e. such I might divide to 1600. 4th 1W the bonus 8|2 minute
But I have not mentioned this bonus with Manager CH any person of some, because I felt oneself have not fired off the competition should not take the bonus
But I to charm. Chats with the strawberry when knew that at that time the strawberry replaced me to play television league tournament as well as the PCGL. bonus actually divides to half?
Manager CH was says this bonus to the strawberry you not to be able like this to take must apportion the mouse.br />But my actually why news? This is the CH management?
After the B god leaves CH, finally the bonus actually defers to 55 points? Why is this?
After the above was I looked at PIS, today wanted to say. Mainly my cannot get used to seeing to dragon DD, I have put that many thoughts, actually anything which is harmed by him cannot obtain!

Burning message:
What CH lacks truly is a standard management, will otherwise not have these matters to occur, although the XU elder brother and the YAO elder brother people will be good, but were too few regarding troop's management. Hoped that everybody many spot tolerant few spots are extreme.

820 messages:
The matter definitely is 2 nature, the professional water is very deepbr />
357 messages:
Occupation DOTA this matter, the collection weather, benefits, the human and can have that little small achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment